Ordinary people doing extraordinary things for breast cancer research
If you’re interested in supporting 100 Voices of Hope, here are some easy ways to get started:
- Invite your friends to attend a 100 Voices of Hope event.
- Ask family and friends for support by sending personalized letters. We’ll even help you craft your message and provide gift envelopes.
- Encourage ‘whispers’ by asking 10 of your friends to give $100 each to fund a ‘voice’ in honor of yourself or a loved one.
- Host a luncheon, tea party, or cocktail party so others can learn about 100 Voices of Hope. We will provide an IU spokesperson, fundraising talking points, and gift envelopes.
- Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, or special events by asking friends to give to 100 Voices of Hope in lieu of gifts.