Applicants applying to IADEP must:
- Be United States citizens or permanent residents
- Have been awarded an undergraduate science degree from an accredited U.S. college or university within 36 months of the program start date
- Not be currently enrolled in graduate or professional degree programs
- Be members of an underrepresented minority group, individuals with a disability and/or an individual from a disadvantaged background
- Be interested in applying to highly competitive PhD graduate or professional clinical programs related to cancer research, community engagement, and practice
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 (out of 4.0)
A definition of “disadvantaged background” can be found in the IADEP FAQ.