1. Age > 18 years but â¤ 95 years at the time of consent
2. Subjects must be English-speaking
3. Must voluntarily sign the most current informed consent and HIPAA documents prior to
4. Have no prior history of malignancy in the past 5 years with the exception of basal
cell and squamous cell carcinoma of the skin. Other cancers with low potential for
metastasis, such as in situ cancers can also be enrolled as healthy volunteers.
5. Have no known liver or kidney disorders
1. Pregnant females will be excluded from the study.
2. Subjects allergic to xylocaine will be excluded.
3. Subjects with an acute illness (Ex. upper respiratory infection, viral illness) in the
past seven days will be excluded.
4. History of bleeding disorders.
5. Subjects deemed incompetent by treating physician
6. Institutionalized, mentally disabled subjects
7. Subjects who are prisoners