How can you help? Here are a few ideas:
- Invite your friends to attend a 100 Voices of Hope gathering.
- Send letters or e-mails to friends and family asking them to participate this year. We will provide a letter for you as well as gift envelopes designated for 100 Voices of Hope.
- Encourage ‘whispers’ by asking 10 of your friends to give $100 each to fund a ‘voice’ in honor of yourself or a loved one.
- Host a luncheon, tea party or cocktail party to help inform your friends about 100 Voices of Hope. We will provide an IU spokesperson, fund-raising talking points and gift envelopes.
- Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or special events by asking friends to give to 100 Voices of Hope in lieu of gifts.
To make a gift, please click on the “Give Now” button.
Be part of a group of ordinary people doing extraordinary things for breast cancer research. Give now and lift your Voice with 100 Voices of Hope.
You may also mail your tax-deductible contribution to:
IU School of Medicine
c/o IU Foundation
PO Box 7072
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7072
Payable to: IUF/100 Voices of Hope
For questions, please contact Ashleigh Wahl 317-278-5313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.