IU Genome Editing Center
The IUGEC offers three categories of services:
- Model generation services (the core oversees and performs every step of the process and delivers fully-vetted models to investigators).
- A la carte solutions (the core performs select procedures for the generation of animal models).
- Technology development (the core works in collaboration with investigators to develop or implement new genome editing technologies).
Model generation services include:
- The generation of genetically modified mouse models.
- The generation of genetically modified cell line models (transformed cell lines, murine stem cells and human induced pluripotent stem cells.
A la carte solutions include:
- Pronuclear injection of C57BL/6 mice
- Sperm cryopreservation with verification
- Sperm cryopreservation without verification
- In vitro fertilization and embryo transfer
- Embryo thaw and transfer
- For technology development, please contact the core director, Stephane Pelletier (firstname.lastname@example.org).