The majority of the IU Simon Cancer Center’s members (researchers) are located in a concentrated area on the Indiana University—Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) campus. Members occupy offices and laboratories in the following buildings:
- Cancer Research Institute (RIV), 1044 W. Walnut St.
- Indiana Cancer Pavilion, 535 Barnhill Drive
- Indiana University Health Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center,1030 W. Michigan St.
- Indiana University Health University Hospital, 550 University Blvd.
- Indiana University School of Nursing, 1111 Middle Drive
- Research II (RII), 950 W. Walnut St.
- Riley Hospital for Children, 705 Riley Hospital Drive
- Van Nuys Medical Science Building, 635 Barnhill Drive
- Joseph E. Walther Hall, 980 W. Walnut St.
Inpatient services are provided at the IU Health Simon Cancer Center, 1030 W. Michigan St.