The Chemical Genomics Core Facility incorporates instrumentation, compound libraries, equipment for chemical synthesis and characterization and a staff experienced in assay development, high throughput screening, laboratory robotics and medicinal chemistry.
Services provided include:
- Consultation for assay development
- Assistance in assay implementation and validation
- Assistance in carrying out high-throughput screening of chemical libraries
- Access to compound libraries pre-plated, available for use in a 96- or 384-well format
- Training in the use of facility-maintained instrumentation
- Assistance with data analysis and compound selection
- Design of focused library for lead optimization
- Chemical synthesis of focused library and target compounds
For more information about the compound libraries, as well as the liquid handling, assay detection and other equipment, visit the Chemical Genomics Core Facility Web site.