Annual Dinner Registration
Myeloma patients and their families are invited to attend the 2014 dinner and educational symposium on Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014.
Scottish Rite Cathedral, 650 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN
|Miles for Myeloma Finish Line Celebration||4:15 pm|
|Dinner and Educational Symposium||5:30 pm|
During the dinner, a panel of IU and IU Health experts will answer a broad range of your questions about myeloma diagnosis, treatment and research. If you have a question you’d like to submit for consideration, please share it below.
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, the annual myeloma dinner is free for myeloma patients and their families. If you know of a family or business that might like to support this patient education event, please share our fundraising letter and gift card with them or contact Amber Senseny at email@example.com or 317-278-4510.
Please join us in thanking sponsors who have committed to support the 2014 dinner thus far:
- In loving memory of Leslie Hassfurder
- In honor of Michelle Moye & in memory of Joan Cerk
- Belaunde-Deffenbaugh Family
- The Myron Gill Family
- The Steve Watson Family
- Voxx Accessories Corp.
- Edna Jane Luebbehusen Family
- West 10th Dental Group
- Pam & Dub Taylor
- Chris & Greg Week
- Foresite, Inc
- Butler Toyota
- Cook Medical, MED Institute
- The Family of Linda Davis
- Honoring the Nursing Staff at Springmill
- Indiana Box Company
- The Children of Tom Scheer, in memory of Tom Scheer
Jeff & Tracy Gerbers and Mike & Gina Kramer
- David P. Gulley & Kenneth J. Paul Jr. , in honor of Rafat Abonour, MD
- Lana Funkhouser
- Preferred Home Healthcare, in memory of Mike Wadsworth
For your convenience, we have arranged for a block of rooms at each of the following nearby hotels. Please reference “Myeloma Patient Symposium” when making your reservations. The rates below are guaranteed through September 15.
Fairfield Inn & Suites,
501 W. Washington St.
Courtyard by Marriott,
601 W. Washington St.