100 Voices of Hope appoints advisory board
100 Voices of Hope has appointed an advisory board, the purpose of which is to support and plan fundraising activities, engage and expand its donor base, interface with researchers to review the status of research projects, make recommendations for the utilization of funds, and make decisions, where appropriate, to recommend reallocation of unused “hunch” monies in furtherance of the organization’s mission.
Five couples will serve as “members” of the board, exercising one vote per couple. Terms will stagger on two- and three-year terms. Inaugural members are:
- Mary Beth and Mike Gadus (3-year term)
- Janice and Scott Montross (2 years)
- Carol and Jim Phillips (2 years)
- Liz and Jim Van Tassel (2 years)
- Kim and Gary Warren (3 years)
Officers for the board were appointed, with the following individuals serving initial terms:
- Chair: Mary Beth Gadus
- Treasurer: Carol Phillips
- Secretary: Liz Van Tassel
The advisory board will convene on a quarterly basis.
External news coverage
Imagine (Fall 2009)
Indianapolis Star (Nov. 8, 2008): PDF